CH-150F Utica Micrometer Adjustable ”B” Size Torque Wrench
Utica interchangeable head micrometer adjustable ”B” ”click” type torque wrench. Range .ft-lb.: 30-150 Range Nm: 3.39-16.95 Graduations .ft-lb.: 1.0 Graduations Nm: 1.4 Length in.: 17.125 Length mm: 435.0 Weight lb.: 2.5 Weight kg: 1.1
- Product Description
- Technical Specifications
CH-150F Utica Micrometer Adjustable ''B'' Size Torque Wrench
CH-150F Utica Micrometer Adjustable ”B” Size Torque Wrench Description: Utica’s audible ”click” plus a few degrees of travel provides a simple, quick indication that the operator has achieved the predetermined torque setting. All Utica click wrenches incorporate a patented, low friction torque control mechanism that produces highly accurate readings in clockwise and counter-clockwise directions. Plus, a patented, spring-loaded locking collar locks the scale on the desired torque setting. This prevents the operator from accidentally using the wrench in the unlocked position.
Utica click style torque wrenches are built to exacting standards to maintain maximum accuracy. Only top grade materials are used in Utica click wrenches. Working parts are heat-treated to increase durability and service life. Each wrench is tested with equipment traceable to NIST standards. Because of a high commonality of parts, the procedures for calibrating Utica click wrenches are the same from the smallest to the largest wrench in our product offering. This saves the operator time and the expense of developing specific procedures for different wrench sizes. Ratchets are mainly used in maintenance and assembly applications and provide fastening in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions. A quick shift lever allows for easy single-hand shifting.
Utica Micrometer Adjustable ”B” Size Torque Wrench Features
- Designed for higher torque applications than ”A” size series.
- Accept a variety of head configurations to suit many fastener requirements.
- Common center principal allows simple exchange or replacement of heads without need for recalibration.
- Choice of micrometer adjustable or single setting (preset) models with same click action and features as A series wrenches.
- Accuracy is +4% of setting right hand and +6% of setting left hand within upper 80% of scale.
- Calibration certificate can be requested when ordering.Note: Unless otherwise specified, all Utica micrometer adjustable torque sensing wrenches are calibrated for use in both left and right hand directions. As a general rule, we recommend calibrating Utica torque products every six months. However, the quality objectives of the operators organization will ultimately determine the frequency of tool calibration.Technical Specifications: Range ft.-lb.: 30-150 Range Nm: 3.39-16.95 Graduations ft.-lb.: 1.0 Graduations Nm: 1.4 Overall Length: 17.125”/435.0mm Weight: 2.5 lbs./1.1kg